Tuesday 12 May 2020

Playlist Tuesday May 12th 2020

7-8
Blake's Fortune - Redwood Heart
Blushing Boy - Lolita
Ailbhe Reddy - Personal History
Cathy Davey - Come Over
Cathy Davey - Army of Tears
Darling - It's Just One Look
I'm Your Vinyl - For You
I Draw Slow - Souvenirs
Hvmmingbyrd - I'll Follow You
Ye Vagabonds - Pomegranate
Jerry Fish - The Story of an Artist
James Vincent McMorrow - Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree
James Vincent McMorrow - This Old Dark Machine

8-9
Gemma Hayes - Making My Way Back
Kitt Philippa - Grace
Tandem Felix - Tapley Takes a Stroll
A Lazarus Soul - Long Balconies
Mango X MathMan feat. Lisa Hannigan - Deep Blue
Jape - I Was a Man
Lisa Hannigan - Paper House
Wyvern Lingo - Letter to Willow
The Saw Doctors - About You Now
The Saw Doctors - Letter From Louise
Empire Circus - High Above This Grey There's Blue
Caoimhín Ó Raghaillaigh - What What What
I Am The Cosmos - Leaving / The Shift
Ódú - The Feeling

9-10
Fionn Regan - Be Good or Be Gone
Fionn Regan - Put a Penny in the Slot
U2 - Bad
Royal Yellow - May the First
Minor Detail - Canvas of Life
CMAT - Another Day (kfc)
HAL - I Sat Down
HAL - Magnificent
La Galaxie - You Feel the Fire!
Villagers - Occupy Your Mind
Villagers - The Soul Serene
Whipping Boy - When We Were Young
Talos - Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment