Tuesday 5 May 2020

Playlist Tuesday May 5th 2020

7-8
SOAK - Maybe
Blind Yackety - Morphine
The Blades - Ghost of a Chance
Cathy Davey - Little Red
Cathy Davey - Ruben
Bitch Falcon - Of Heart
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
Caz9 - Running
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands
Mick Flannery - Star to Star
Mick Flannery - I'll Be Out Here
Æ MAK - I Can Feel it in My Bones

8-9
Æ MAK - I Walk
Booka Brass Band - Make That Do Noise
The Chalets - Nightrocker
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Cave Ghosts - All My Life
Le Boom - Don't Need It Now
Tierraniesaur - Candy
Ears Have Walls - Ouden
Bantum feat. Benni Johnston - No More
CMAT - Another Day (kfc)
Cashier No. 9 - Make You Feel Better
Cashier No. 9 - Goldstar
Ailbhe Reddy - Personal History (Live at Windmill Lane)
Royal Yellow - May the First

9-10
Columbia Mills - Understand
Tandem Felix - Waiting in the Wings
CFIT - Don't Be Discouraged
Moving Parts - Carriages
Joe Chester - Jupiter's Wife
Ash - Shining Light
Ash - Angel Interceptor
Elaine Mai - Enniscrone
The Blood Red Mountain Band - Lost My Way
Paddy Hanna - Toulouse the Kisser
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Villagers - A Trick of the Light
God Knows - Who's Asking
Reevah - You Said, Tell Me

No comments:

Post a Comment