Wednesday 4 December 2019

Playlist Wednesday December 4th 2019

7-8
The Bangles - Eternal Flame
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
Dolly Parton - 9 To 5
Various Artists - I Hate Christmas/I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas
Nena - 99 Red Balloons
The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
B*Witched - C'est La Vie
Hanson - Mmmbop

8-9
Mary Black - No Frontiers
John Farnham - You're The Voice
Chris De Burgh - Don't Pay The Ferryman
Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of The Heart
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Elmo and Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

9-10
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song
Gary Moore & Phil Lynott - Out in the the Fields
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany's
Los Del Rio - Macarena
Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Jedward - Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)
Robbie Williams - Angels
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

No comments:

Post a Comment