Monday 16 December 2019

Playlist Monday December 16th 2019

7-8
RocStrong - SOWYG (Show Off What You Got)
The Jam - Beat Surrender
Cronin - There's A Darkness
Bombay Bicycle Club - Everything Else Has Gone Wrong
The Cranberries - I Can't Be With You
Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
twenty one pilots - Heathens
Carole King - It's Too Late

8-9
Goldfrapp - Number 1
Ozzy Osbourne - Under The Graveyard
Nirvana - In Bloom
The Cranberries - Go Your Own Way
Hermitage Green - By The Glow of the Kerosene Light
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
Duran Duran - Come Undone

9-10
Nickie Conley - 100 Christmas Kisses
Elvis Costello & the Attractions - High Fidelity
Inhaler - My Honest Face
The Cranberries - Why
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Looking Out My Back Door
Grateful Dead - One More Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment