Friday 13 December 2019

Playlist Friday December 13th 2019

7-8
The Hollies - Bus Stop
The Cranberries - Ode to My Family
Picturehouse - Fear Of Flying
George Baker - Little Green Bag
Van Halen - Jamie's Cryin'
Boy George & Culture Club - Time
Pretenders - Mystery Achievement
Æ Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones

8-9
The Waterboys - Old England
Grand Slam - Hit The Ground
Fun Boy Three - The Lunatics (Have Taken Over The Asylum)
Big Thief - Pretty Things
Van Halen - Jump
Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You
The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
The Cranberries - Dreams

9-10
Echo & the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
Lilla Vargen - The Shore
The Hollies - Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)
The Cranberries - Zombie
Stump - Charlton Heston
Dora Bryan - All I Want For Christmas is a Beatles
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking The Girl
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment