Tuesday 17 April 2018

Playlist Tuesday April 17th 2018

7-8
Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Woman #12 & 35
Kodaline - Lose Your Mind
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Otis Redding - Chained & Bound
Dusty Springfield - I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore
Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy in New York
Heroes In Hiding - I Live For You
Ray LaMontagne - Lavender

8-9
Hole - Celebrity Skin
Spies - Young Dad
John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You
Gaz Coombes - Walk The Walk
Kilnamana - Wonderful Ego
Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman

9-10
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
August Wells - Nothing Like Love
London Grammar - Hey Now
Dusty Springfield - Time Waits For No One
Delorentos - Bullet In A Gun
Soundgarden - Burden In My Hand
EHCO - Raise It Up
Weezer - Island In The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment