Friday 6 April 2018

Playlist Friday April 6th 2018

7-8
The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl
Van Morrison - Crazy Love
The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty In Pink
Weezer - Say It Ain't So
Wyvern Lingo - Used
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Deacon Blue - Fergus Sings the Blues
Kasabian - eez-eh
Thanks Brother - We Are Different
Harry Belafonte - Banana Boat (Day-O)

8-9
The Cars - Just What I Needed
Van Morrison - Moondance
Five Grand Stereo - Anyone Can Be A Star
Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart
Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox - Royals
Thumper - AFL
Matoma - Wonderful Life (Mi Oh My)
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - She Taught Me How To Fly

9-10
The Cars - Drive
Van Morrison - Brown-Eyed Girl
Big Thief - Masterpiece
Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Jamming
XTC - Dear God
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands
Damien Jurado - Qachino
Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
The Cars - You Might Think

No comments:

Post a Comment