Thursday 5 April 2018

Playlist Thursday April 5th 2018

7-8
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Loah - Cortege
Raglans - Before Tonight
Collapsed Lung - Eat My Goal
Billy Idol - Catch My Fall
Wu Tang Clan - Gravel Pit
Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet
Jape - The Heart's Desire
Soul Asylum - Black Gold

8-9
Robyn - Dancing On My Own
Thumper - AFL
Mundy - To You I Bestow
The New 52 - Accidents & Emergencies
Billy Idol - Mony Mony
Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
Nirvana - Blew
Diana Ross - Chain Reaction

9-10
Rage Against the Machine - Renegades Of Funk
Five Grand Stereo - Anyone Can Be A Stereo
Ike & Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Lorde - Royals
The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye
Blackstreet - No Diggity
Sparklehorse - Piano Fire
Frank Ocean - Lost
The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

No comments:

Post a Comment