Wednesday 14 February 2018

Playlist Wednesday February 14th 2018

7-8
Queen - Somebody To Love
Ella Fitzgerald - My Funny Valentine
Rufus Du Sol - Innerbloom
The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love?
Eels - Fresh Feeling
Tom Waits - Blue Valentines
Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
I Draw Slow - Valentine

8-9
Smashing Pumpkins - Stand Inside Your Love
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Gary Lightbody & Lisa Hannigan - Some Surprise
Eels - That Look You Give That Guy
Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
Frank Sinatra - It Had To Be You

9-10
Pat Benatar - We Belong
Richard Hawley - Baby You're My Light
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
The Frames - Headlong
Toto - Africa
Waterboys - How Long Will I Love You?
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment