Tuesday 20 February 2018

Playlist Tuesday February 20th 2018

7-8
Neil Young - Harvest
Marvin Gaye - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
Blink 182 - I Miss You
River Matthews - Feels Like Morning
Led Zeppelin - Going To California
U2 - Zooropa
Mary Gauthier - I Drink
The 4 Of Us - Drag My Bad Name Down

8-9
David Bowie - The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
The Chevin - Drive
Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Power Of Equality
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Ash - Buzzkill
Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

9-10
Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - So In Love
Session Motts - Chip Shop Fights
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
Booka Brass Band - Make That Do Noise

No comments:

Post a Comment