Friday 16 February 2018

Playlist Friday February 16th 2018

7-8
Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
The Viking Project - A Year In Disappear
The Rocky Horror Picture Show OST - Eddie
Eels - My Beloved Monster
The Wildhearts - I Wanna Go Where The People Go
Third Smoke - Maya
Eels - Last Stop: This Town

8-9
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature
Eels - Souljacker, Pt. 1
Slow Riot - Burn In The City
The 1975 - Love Me
James Brown - The Payback
Split Enz - I Got You

9-10
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Delorentos - In The Moment
Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love
Dermot Kennedy - Glory
Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action
I Draw Slow - Souvenirs
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

No comments:

Post a Comment