Thursday 30 March 2017

Playlist Thursday March 30th 2017

7-8
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Matrimony
Pearl Jam - In My Tree
Soul Asylum - Black Gold
Frank Sinatra - Send In The Clowns
Cake - Frank Sinatra
We Cut Corners - Reluctant Recluse
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

8-9
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Hidden
Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong
Floor Staff - Saviour
Prince - Strollin'
Frank Sinatra - Love & Marriage
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
Sharon Shannon - Let's Go
Arcade Fire feat. Mavis Staples - I Give You Power

9-10
Columbia Mills - Battles
Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
Cathy Davey - Snitch
Satellite Party - Wish Upon A Dog Star
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
Talos - Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment