Monday 6 March 2017

Playlist Monday March 6th 2017

7-8
Agnes Obel - Stretch Your Eyes
Air-  Kelly Watch The Stars
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance
Sister Sledge - We Are Family
Bjork & Radiohead - I've Seen It All
Van Morrison - Jackie Wilson Said (I'm Still In Heaven When You Smile)
U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go

8-9
Valerie June - Workin' Woman Blues
Æ Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones
Kid Karate - No Way
Bjork - Possibly Maybe
August Wells - Go To Work
Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
Madonna - Material Girl

9-10
t.A.T.u. - All The Things 
David Bowie - Hallo Spaceboy
The xx - On Hold
Callum Stewart - The Dam
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
Paul McCartney - Listen To What The Man Said
Seal - Crazy
Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy

No comments:

Post a Comment