Wednesday 2 March 2016

Playlist Wednesday March 2nd 2016

7-8
KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way I Like It
Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough
Johnny Logan - Crying In The Rain
Brothers Johnson - Stomp
Run DMC - Can You Rock It Like This
Double - Captain Of Her Heart
Winger - Headed For A Heartbreak
Jet Set Superstar - Menage A Trois

8-9
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Toni Basil - Mickey
Peter, Paul & Mary - Puff The Magic Dragon
Run DMC - Run's House
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Ottowan - D.I.S.C.O.
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her

9-10
The Simpsons - Deep Deep Trouble
Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
Linda Martin & Mick McCarthy - Did You Ever?
Adam And The Ants - Prince Charming
Bomballerina - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Joe Dolan - More And More
Donna Summer - MacArthur Park
Bob Geldof & Dustin The Turkey - Rat Rap

No comments:

Post a Comment