Tuesday 22 March 2016

Playlist Tuesday March 22nd 2016

7-8
Queen - Bicycle Race
The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
George Ezra - Spectacular Rival
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
John Grant - Voodoo Doll
Robert Plant - Little Maggie
Mic Christopher - Heyday
Happy Mondays - Loose Fit
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
The Frames - Pavement Tune

8-9
Grimes - Kill V Maim
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
The Heavy - Short Change Hero
Ruth - What Are You Living For
Beck - Dreams
Robert John Ardiff - The Fall
The Cult - G.O.A.T.
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - American Dream Plan B
Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away

9-10
Dire Straits - Calling Elvis
Luke Kelly - On Raglan Road
Oasis - Masterplan
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
The Chemical Brothers - Where Do I Begin
The Mamas & The Papas - Look Through My Window
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Spinal Tap - Gimme Some Money
Alanis Morissette - Head over Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment