Wednesday 9 December 2015

Playlist Wednesday December 9th 2015

7-8
Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha
Horslips - The Man Who Built America
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
Elvis Costello - Brilliant Mistake
Myles Manley - Gotta Get Out Of The Country
Squeeze - Up The Junction
Willie Nelson - Bird On A Wire
James Vincent McMorrow - Cavalier
Spinal Tap - Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You

8-9
Kylie - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Prince - Starfish & Coffee
Cave Ghosts - All My Life
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
Elvis Costello - Accidents Will Happen
The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another Like You
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fiona Maria - Never Pray

9-10
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Eagles Of Death Metal - Save A Prayer
Funzo - This Christmas
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite
Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
Simon & Garfunkel - America
Phil Lynott - Old Town
The Presidents Of The USA - Dune Buggy
Camera Obscura - Lets Get Out Of This Country

No comments:

Post a Comment