Monday 7 December 2015

Playlist Monday December 7th 2015

7-8
David Bowie - I'm Afraid fo Americans
Joni Mitchell - Free Man In Paris
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
Elvis Costello - I Want To Vanish
Future Kings Of Spain - You Dream In Solid Gold
Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
Blur - Country House
The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays

8-9
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
James - She's A Star
Cave Ghosts - All My Life
Duran Duran - Hungry like The Wolf
Elvis Costello - Kinder Murder
Fiona Maria - Never Pray
Bruce Reitherman & Phil Harris - The Bare Necessities
Ports - Gameplay

9-10
Neneh Cherry - Woman
Madonna - Lucky Star
Therapy? - Isolation
Everything But The Girl - Missing
The Andrews Sisters - Civilization
Hazel O'Connor - Will You
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
Codes - Cities
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Mark Ronson - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

No comments:

Post a Comment