Monday 14 December 2015

Playlist Monday December 14th 2015

7-8
The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
Eels - Novacaine For The Soul
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To Church
John Grant - Down Here
Roy Orbison - California Blue
Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Maria Doyle-Kennedy - 40 Days
David Bowie - The Heart's Filthy Lesson
Depeche Mode - It's Called A Heart
Green Day - Holiday

8-9
Super Furry Animals - Play It Cool
Chris De Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling
Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog
Rod Stewart - Handbags & Gladrags
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands
Live - I Walk The Line
Race The Flux - Big Fig

9-10
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Cronin - The Power Of Love
Kodaline - High Hopes
Tom Petty - Into The Great Wide Open
Willie Nelson - Bird On A Wire
Pleasure Beach - Go
The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats
Mark Ronson fea. Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment