Wednesday 5 August 2015

Playlist Wednesday August 5th 2015

7-8
The Who - I Can See For Miles
The Dead Heavys - Uptight
Beirut - Nantes
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Buffalo Sunn - By Your Side
Deep Purple - Space Truckin'
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight
Whipping Boy - When We Were Young
The Doors - Break On Through

8-9
Brian Deady - A Darkness
The Carpenters - (They Long To Be) Close To You
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Air Supply - All Out Of Love
Chris De Burgh - Don't Pay The Ferryman
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Gary Moore & Phil Lynott - Out In The Fields

9-10
Mike Flowers Pops - Wonderwall
Hall & Oates - Maneater
Joe Dolan - Make Me An Island
ABBA - Dancing Queen
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
Bee Gees - Love You Inside Out
Boney M - River Of Babylon
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her
Mary Wilson - Telephone Man
Bryan Adams - Everything I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment