Thursday 6 August 2015

Playlist Thursday August 6th 2015

7-8
Future Islands - Seasons
Daft Punk - Instant Crush
Conor Linnie - Moths
Pixies - Wave Of Mutilation
Radiohead - 2+2 = 5
Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
Deep Purple - Demon's Eye
The Pogues - A Pair Of Brown Eyes
Tame Impala - The Moment
I Am Niamh - Instead
The Beatles - Happiness Is A Warm Gun

8-9
Jagaara - Faultline
Leonard Cohen - Almost Like The Blues
Come On Live Long - Speak Up
The Duckworth Lewis Method - Boom Boom Afridi
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
All We are - Keep Me Alive
SOJA - Rest Of My Life
KLF - Last Train To Transcentral
Brian Deady - A Darkness

9-10
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice It's Alright
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love?
My Tribe Your Tribe - Only A Horizon
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Deep Purple - Bum
REM - Drive
U2 - Mysterious Ways
Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment