Friday 7 August 2015

Playlist Friday August 7th 2015

7-8
REM - Man On The Moon
The B-52s - Deadbeat Club
Yo La Tengo - Friday I'm In Love
Vangoffey - Race Of Life
Captain & Tenille - Love Will Keep Us Together
Deep Purple - Stormbringer
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Woodstock
U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky
Columbia Mills - Headlights

8-9
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
Brian Deady - A Darkness
Def Leppard - Animal
The B-52s - Roam
REM - What's The Frequency Kenneth
Deep Purple - Hush
Come On Live Long - Speak Up
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World
Joni - Running

9-10
Villagers - Hot Scary Summer
Mercury Rev - Are You Ready?
Soja - Here I Am
REM - Losing My Religion
The B-52s - Love Shack
Deep Purple - Speed King
Darling - It's Just One Look
I Am Niamh - False Persona
De La Soul - Me Myself & I
REM - Shiny Happy People

No comments:

Post a Comment