Wednesday 10 June 2015

Playlist Wednesday June 10th 2015

7-8
Morcheeba - The Sea
Tig Linn - Erora
Erasure - Blue Savannah
Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
The Police - Canary In A Coal Mine
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Paddy Casey - Saints & Sinners
Something Happens - Parachute
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Radiohead - Karma Police

8-9
The Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock N' Roll
The Pixies - Cactus
I'm Your Vinyl - Erase It
Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy - Television, The Drug Of The Nation
Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
Elkie Brooks - Sunshine After The Rain
Eurythmics - You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart
Rocstrong - Hold Yah

9-10
Train - Drops Of Jupiter
Roisin Murphy - Evil Eyes
Opus III - It's A Fine Day
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - By The Way
The Radiators - Song Of The Faithful Departed
Blink - It's Not My Fault
REM - I Don't Sleep, I Dream
Crowded House - Weather With You
Colin Hay - Overkill
David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment