Monday 15 June 2015

Playlist Monday June 15th 2015

7-8
MGMT - Electric Feel
Smashing Pumpkins - We only Come Out At Night
Jersey Boys - My Eyes Adored You
Black Stone Cherry - Me And Mary Jane
Phil Lynott - Old Town
Neil Young - Old Man
The Byrds - Eight Miles High
The Hard Ground - Pucker
Duran Duran - Ordinary World
U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
Simon & Garfunkel - America

8-9
Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank
Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me
My Tribe, Your Tribe - Only A Horizon
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
Houdini - Friendly Fire
The Byrds - My Back Pages
Modest Mouse - Fire It Up
Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
Neon Atlas - I Never Felt So Good
Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away

9-10
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Kormac - Another Screen
Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush - Don't Give It Up
The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
Robert Palmer - She Makes My Day
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
The Viking Project - Constance Keane
Benny Smiles - Moonlight
Bob Dylan - One More Cup Of Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment