Friday 19 June 2015

Playlist Friday June 19th 2015

7-8
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You
Placebo - Pure Morning
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?
Little Xs For Eyes - Logical Love
Manu Chao - Bongo Bong
The Byrds - My Back Pages
Faith No More - I Started A Joke
Ayala - 5157 Miles
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Scooter - The Logical Song

8-9
The Housemartins - Caravan of Love
My Tribe Your Tribe - Only A Horizon
Placebo - Every You Every Me
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
Houdini - Friendly Fire
The Byrds - Dolphin's Smile
Valerie June - Workin' Woman Blues
Subplots - Colourbars
Prince - Batdance
Feeder - Buck Rodgers

9-10
Hail The Ghost - Headstoned
Therapy? - Trigger Inside
Placebo - Nancy Boy
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
Snap - I've Got The Power
Roisin Murphy - Evil Eyes
Raglans - Before Tonight
Hot Chip - Over And Over
Adam And The Ants - Prince Charming
Placebo - You Don't Care About Us


No comments:

Post a Comment