Wednesday 5 November 2014

Playlist Wednesday November 5th 2014

6.30-7
Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait
The Flaming Lips - Waitin' For A Superman
Loney, Dear - Saturday Waits
Yeasayer - Wait For The Wintertime
Delorentos - Waiting
En Vogue - Waitin' On You

7-8
Maria Doyle- Kennedy - 40 Days
Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds
Sidney Youngblood - if On;y I Could
Tom Petty - Breakdown
Primal Scream - Kowalski
New Kids On The Block - The Right Stuff
Mark McCabe - Maniac

8-9
Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Primal Scream - Accelerator
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
The Corrs - I Never Loved You Anyway

9-10
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
The Osmonds - Crazy Horses
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
The Saw Doctors - To Win Just Once
Johnny Logan - What's Another Year

No comments:

Post a Comment