Thursday 20 November 2014

Playlist Thursday November 20th 2014

6.30-7
Aisling Jarvis - My Words & Sounds
Duplekita - The Sound Of My Name
Rodrigo y Gabriela - The Soundmaker
Dozens - Sounds Of Your Lovers
Kindlewood - Dangerous Is The Sound

7-8
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence
A Lazarus Soul - Future's Not Ours
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Fun - We Are Young
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
Ian O'Doherty - Heartbeats Shifting
Elvis Presley - Hard Headed Woman

8-9
Rob Cantor - Shia Labeouf
Lethal Dialect & Jackknife J - Headstrong feat. Jess Kav
Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog
Neil Young - Harvest
Talos - Bloom
Cold Comfort - Love Pains

9-10
Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go
Sails - Lakes
Katrina & the Waves - Walking On Sunshine
Alive - I Alone
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
Engine Alley - Diamond Jill And Crazy Jabes
The Heavy - How You Like Me Now

No comments:

Post a Comment