Tuesday 18 November 2014

Playlist Tuesday November 18th 2014

6.30-7
Crash Test Dummies - Swimming In Your Ocean
Brian Irvine & The Ulster Orchestra - Swimming In The Sea Of Your Dreams
Camera Obscura - Swimming Pool
Frankie Rose - Night Swim
Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
Delorentos - Swimmer
Thao Nguyen & The Get Down Stay Down - Swimming Pools

7-8
Adrian Crowley - Long Distance Swimmer
Otis Redding - My Lovers' Prayer
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Heart In Your Heartbreak
Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Lose You
Sultans Of Ping - Where's Me Jumper
Neil Young - Powderfinger
Delorentos - Show Me Love
Johnny Cash - Jackson
OK Go - I Won't Let You Down

8-9
Lethal Dialect - Headstrong
Sails - Lakes
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
Neil Young - Keep On Rocking In The Free World
White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
Black Grape - In The Name Of The Father

9-10
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain
Cold Comfort - Love Pains
Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
Talos - Bloom
Neil Young - Ohio
James Vincent McMorrow - And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
They Might Be Giants - I Palindrome I
Arctic Monkeys - Old Yellow Bricks

No comments:

Post a Comment