Tuesday 29 April 2014

Playlist Tuesday April 29th 2014

6.30-7
Editors - An End Has A Start
Simply Red - Something Got Me Started
The Strokes - When It Started
The Flaming Lips - (Just Like) Starting Over
Chet Baker - I Can't Get Started
The Wallflowers - I Started A Joke
Blockhead - Breathe & Start

7-8
Rory Gallagher - Don't Start Me Talkin'
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
The Kinks - I Need You
Ham Sandwich - Oh-Oh
Bruce Springsteen - My Hometown
The Young Folk - Remember When
Nilsson - Gotta Get Up
Madonna - Lucky Star
Alkaline Trio - She Lied To The FBI

8-9
Raglans - (Lady) Roll Back The Years
The Walls - It Goes Without Saying
George Ezra - Cassy O'
Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere
Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye

9-10
Adam & The Ants - Antmusic
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Metric - Help I'm Alive
Kodakid - Shake Skin
Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says
I Draw Slow - Valentine
Ash - Kung Fu
Eels - Mr E's Beautiful Blues


No comments:

Post a Comment