Thursday 17 April 2014

Playlist Thursday April 17th 2014

6.30-7
Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
65 Days Of Static - Install A Beak In The Heart That Clucks Time In Arabic
Audioslave - Jewel Of The Summertime
Beth Orton - Pass In Time
Beach House - Better Times
Billy Joel - Get It Right The First Time

7-8
Bjork - Big Time Sensuality
Barry White - My First, My Last, My Everything
Oppenheimer - Ok, Let's Take This Outside
Shearwater - You As You Were
Cathy Davey - Moving
The Mamas & The Papas - Dedicated To The One I Love
The Eskies - Fever
Led Zeppelin - Good Times/Bad Times
The Beach Boys - I Just Wasn't Made For These Times

8-9
Depeche Mode - It's No Good
Lana Del Rey - West Coast
The Cure - Lullaby
The 4 Of Us - Drag My Bad Name Down
The Mamas & The Papas - Where Have All The Flowers Gone
Clean Bandit - Rather Be
Hozier - Take Me To Church
Therapy? - Trigger Inside

9-10
Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Shock To The System
Randy Newman - Short People
Duke Special - Free Wheel
AC/DC - The Razor's Edge
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
The Doors - People Are Strange
Julie Feeney - Impossibly Beautiful
Whipping Boy - When We Were Young
Green Day - When I Come Around
Eagles - Take It To The Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment