Friday 11 April 2014

Playlist Friday April 11th 2014

6.30-7
John Lennon - God
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
David Bowie - God Only Knows

7-8
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
The Mamas & The Papas - Monday, Monday
Joy Division - A Means To An End
Myles Manley - Old Habits Die Hard
Future Islands - Tomorrow
Eagles - Ol' 55
Conor Linnie - Moths
The Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Mumford & Sons - Dustbowl Dance
The Eskies - Fever

8-9
Spiritualized - Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Johnny Rayge - Not Without You
The Eagles - Wasted Time
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
The Mamas & The Papas - Dedicated To The One I Love

9-10
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
The Strypes - Can't Judge A Book By The Cover
The War On Drugs - Red Eyes
The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho
Hozier - Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene
Eagles - Hotel California
The Smiths - Girlfriend In A Coma
Mumford & Sons - Thistle & Weeds

No comments:

Post a Comment