Tuesday 14 January 2014

Playlist Tuesday January 14th 2014

6.30-7
The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere
Petula Clark - Where Am I Going
Petula Clark - Where Do I Go From Here
Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
Pet Shop Boys - Somewhere
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat
Paul Simon - That's Where I Belong
Neil Young - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

7-8
Canteloop - Flip Fantasia
Paul Weller - All Along The Watchtower
Jerry Fish - Early To Bed
Adele - Rumour Has It
ABBA - The Day Before You Came
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
The The - Armageddon Days
Skelocrats - Bitten By The Bug

8-9
The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
The Cranberries - Dreams
Oasis - She's Electric
ABBA - The Name Of the Game
Hozier - Like Real People Do
Chelsea Wolfe - Feral Love

9-10
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
Delorentos - Care For
Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning
ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You
Analogue Wave - Devils
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us
St. John The Gambler - Roll On
Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us

No comments:

Post a Comment