Monday 27 January 2014

Playlist Monday January 27th 2014

6.30-7
Bright Eyes - We Are Nowhere & It's Now
Bjork - Where Is The Line?
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam

7-8
Joan As Policewoman - The Classic
Christy Moore - Where I Come From
The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
Sal Vitro - The Gettin' Older Casanova
Sinéad O'Connor - Fire On Babylon
The Clash - Overpowered By Funk
The Cure - Close To Me
The Mighty Stef - Vampire
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk

8-9
Joy Division - Isolation
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
CHVRCHES - Recover
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Pharrell - Happy
Rocher - Seven Hours

9-10
Peter Gabriel - My Body Is A Cage
I Draw Slow - Valentine
Metric - Help I'm Alive
Raglans - Digging Holes
The Clash - London Calling
Picturehouse - Rules Of Science#
Kelis - Milkshake
Pixies - Broken Face

No comments:

Post a Comment