Monday 6 January 2014

Playlist Monday January 6th 2014

6.30 - 7

Al Murray & The Cimarons - Morning Sun
Kings Of Leon - Red Morning Light
Moby - One Of These Mornings
I Am Kloot - Morning Rain
Fleetwood Mac - Monday Morning
My Morning Jacket - Where to Begin

7 - 8

The Barley Mob - Everybody's music
Artic Monkeys - Do I Wana Know
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him
Staves - Facing West
Elvis Costello - Olivers Army
Nick Cave - Into My Arms
Little Green cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
The Boomtown rats - I Don't like Mondays
Lorde - Royals

8 - 9

Arcade Fire - Reflektor
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
R.E.M. - Orange Crush
Crashland - New Perfume
Nick Cave - Red Right Hand
The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown
Hozier - Take Me to The Church
The Cure - In Between Days
Pixies - Wave of Mutilation

9 -10

New Order - Blue Monday
We Cut Corners - YKK
Goldfrapp - A&E
Prince - Money Don't Matter 2 Night
Nick Cave And The bad Seeds - The Ship Song
Darling - Echoes
The National - Mistaken For Strangers
Nirvana - Drain You
Hermitage Green - Golden Rule
Billy Joel - Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)


No comments:

Post a Comment