Wednesday 29 May 2013

Playlist Wednesday May 29th 2013

6.30-7
The Mutton Birds - Dominion Road
Yeasayer - Demon Road
The Head & The Heart - Rivers & Roads
Pretty Lights - Country Roads
Pulp - Roadkill

7-8
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
Cat Calloway - Minnie The Moocher
The Killers - All These Things That I've Donje
The Shangri-La's - Leader Of The Pack
Enya - Orinoco Flow
The Chordettes - Lollipop
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Saint John The Gambler - Roll On
Haim - Don't Save Me
London Grammar - Metal & Dust

8-9
The Original Rudeboys - Stars In My Eyes
Razorlight - Golden Touch
Blur - There's No Other Way
Joan Jet & The Black Hearts - Cherry Bomb 
Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Channel 1 - These Roads
Ane Brun - Do You Remember
Madonna - Express Yourself

9-10
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Watercress - Holiday
Pulp - After You
The Coronas - Mark My Words
Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours
Chic - Le Freak
Moloko - The Time Is Now
Tom Waits - Frank's Wild Years
Neil Young And Crazy Horse - Cinnamon Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment