Wednesday 20 February 2013

Playlist Wednesday February 20th 2013

6.30-7
Rodriguez - Sugar Man
Neil Young - Southern Man
Wham - I'm Your Man
Tom Waits - Ice Cream Man

7-8
Juniper - Weatherman
Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Cathy Davey - Habit
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Tina Turner - Living For The City
Sinéad O'Connor - 4th And Vine
Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
Kim Wilde - Kids In America

8-9
Depeche Mode - Everything Counts
Nick Cave - We Know Who U R
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Tina Turner - Let's Stay Together
Imelda May - Love Tattoo
Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong

9-10
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
The Cranberries - Zombie
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Lianne La Havas - Forget
Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield
Them - Baby Please Don't Go
Teddybears - Punkrocker

No comments:

Post a Comment