Monday 11 February 2013

Playlist Monday February 11th 2013

6.30-7
My Fair Lady - Wouldn't It Be Luverly
My Fair Lady - I Could Have Danced All Night
My Fair Lady - Just You Wait

7-8
MY Fair Lady - Poor Professor Higgins
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
The Breeders - Cannonball
Roisin O - Here We Go
Julie Feeney - You Broke The Magic
Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Moloko - The Time Is Now
Air - All I Need
La Roux - Bulletproof

8-9
Lianne La Havas - Forget
Matalie Merchant - Carnival
The Cranberries - Dreams
Rita Lee - All My Loving
Dusty Springfield - I Only Wanna Be With You
Heathers - Remember When
The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket
Suzanne Vega - Luka

9-10
Joan Osborne - One Of Us
Heart - Alone
Wallis Bird - The Circle
Valerie June - Workin' Woman's Blues
Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper
Edith Piaf - La Vie En Rose
Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby McGee
Minnie Ripperton - Les Fleur


No comments:

Post a Comment