Friday 15 February 2013

Playlist Friday February 15th 2013

6.30-7
Nina Simone - Obeah Woman
Kate Bush - This Woman's Work
Laura Nyro - Woman's Blues
Pam Grier - Long Time Woman
TV Theme - Wonder Woman

7-8
Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Lose You
Tori Amos - Crucify
Tracy Chapman - Woman's Work
The Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
Maria Doyle Kennedy - 40 Days
Joni Mitchell - Woodstock
The Puppini Sisters - Crazy In Love
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
Rilo Kiley - Portions For Foxes
Lisa Hannigan - Pistachio
Icona Pop - I Love It

8-9
Tori Amos - Professional Widow
Tina Turner - Private Dancer
Sinéad O'Connor - 4th And Vine
Nena - 99 Red Balloons 
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Pixies - Gigantic
Soak - Sea Creatures
Martha & The Muffins - Echo Beach
Katie Kim - Something Growing

9-10
Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl
Edie Brickell - What I Am
Wallis Bird - To My Bones
Cathy Davey - Reuben
The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
Judy Collins - Send In The Clowns
Tori Amos - Happy Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment