Tuesday 24 May 2011

Playlist Tuesday 24th May 2011

6.30-7
George Michael - Soul Free
The Kinks - Set Me Free
Neil Young - Rockin' In The Free World
Nina Simone - I Wish I Knew How it Would Feel To Be Free
Queen - I Want To Break Free
The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
Duke Special - Freewheel

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want
Paddy Casey - Saints And Sinners
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
The Doors - L.A. Woman
Annie Lennox - Don't Let It Bring You Down
James Brown - Try Me
Radiohead - Just
Sammy Davis Jr - Rhythm Of Life
Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'

8-9
Village People - YMCA
The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels
Prince - When Doves Cry
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
James Brown - Georgia On My Mind
The Tallest Man On Earth - King Of Spain
PJ Harvey - We Float

9-10
Supertonic Sound Club - Truly Something Special
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
My Morning Jacket - Circuital
Sufjan Stevens - i Walked
James Brown - Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud)
Jamiroquai - Revolution 1993
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
James Brown - There Was A Time
Blondie - Rapture
Tom Petty And the Heartbreakers - American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment