Friday 27 May 2011

Playlist Friday May 27th 2011

6.30-7
Nina Simone - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
Prince - I Would Die 4 U
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anyhting For Love
Etta James - I Would Rather Go Blind
Sinéad O'Connor - Just Like U Said It Would Be

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Cab Calloway - Minnie The Moocher
Merle Haggard - Okie From Muskogie
Eurythmics - Would I Lie To You
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
Propellerheads - History Repeating
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
The Bonzo Dog Band - The Intro And the Outro
Waylon Jennings - Dukes Of Hazard (Good Old Boys)
Elton John - Tiny Dancer

8-9
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
Bobby Bare - Drop Kick Me Jesus Through The Goalposts Of Life
Gil-Scott Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Patsy Cline - Crazy
James Brown - Living In America
Felix Da Housecat & Nina Simone - Sinnerman 
Ike & Tina Turner - Bold Soul Sister

9-10
Kenny Rogers - Coward Of The County
Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader
Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
Loudon Wainwright III - The Swimming Song
Ella Fitzgerald - The Lady Is A Tramp
James Brown - It's a Man's Man's Man's World
Hank Williams - Hey Good Looking
Digable Planets - Rebirth Of Slick
Lee Marvin - Wandering Star
St. Germain - Rose Rouge
John Denver- Leaving On A Jetplane

No comments:

Post a Comment