Wednesday 7 October 2009

Playlist Wednesday October 7th 2009

6:30 - 7

Pinball Number Count - The Pointer Sisters
54 - 46 was my Number - Toots and the Maytals
Magic Number - De La Soul
One Is The Loneliest Number - Three Dog Night
You Know My Name (Look Up My Number) - The Beatles
Rikki Don't lose That Number - Steely Dan
Looking After Number One - The Boomtown rats

7 - 8

Whatever gets You Through The Day - The Radio
Accross 110th Street - Bobby Womack
Teardrop - Massive Attack
Age Of Aquarius - The Fifth Dimension
Circel - Eddie brickell and the New Bohemians
Common People - Pulp
Now I'm Here - Queen
Fire - Jimi Henrix
Rabbit Heart - Florence And The machine
When I Come Around - Green Day
Fade Away and Radiate - Blondie
The Passenger - Iggy Pop

8 - 9

Teardrops - The XX
Particle man - They Might Be Giants
Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot
You Don't Fool Me - Queen
Shake Shake My Ceiling - Dark Room Notes
Absolute Beginners - David Bowie

9 - 10

Pink - Aerosmith
Ride It On - Mazzy Star
You Said Something - PJ Harvey
My Delirium - Ladyhawke
Club Foot - Kasabian
Flash - Queen
Sleep Alone - Bat For Lashes
Big City Life - Matafix
Palo Alto - Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment