Thursday 15 October 2009

Playlist thursdayday 15-10-09

7 - 8

Whatever Get's You Through The Day
Some Surprise - Lisa Hannigan - Gary Lightbody
Warning Sign - Coldplay
Borderline - Chris DeBurgh
Up On The Hill - Fun Lovin Criminals
And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles
Sexy Boy - Air
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
The Look You Gave That Guy - The Eels
Don't Pay The Ferryman - Chris DeBurgh
Glory Box - Portishead

8 - 9

New Killer Star - David Bowie
Spanish Train - Chris DeBurgh
I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free - Nina Simone
rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat) - Digable Planets
If you Really Love Me - Stevie Wonder
high On Emotion - Chris DeBurgh
here I Go Again - Whitesnake
Here In My Heart - Al Martino

9 - 10

Crusader - Chris DeBurgh
All Along The WAtchtower jimi Hendrix
Most Likely you'll Go your Way And I'll Go Mine - Bob Dylan
Where Is My Mind - The Pixies
Don't you Worry About A Thing - Stevie Wonder
Perfect Skin - lloyd Cole And The Commotions
Colony - Joy Division
Gypsy - Suzanne Vega
Ship To Shore - Chris DeBurgh
lonely Sky - Chris DeBurgh

No comments:

Post a Comment