Friday 2 October 2009

Playlist Friday October 2nd, 2009

6.30-7
The Cure- The Blood
Toyah Wilcox- It's A Mystery
Chris De Burgh- Ship To Shore
The Pointer Sisters- I'm So Excited
Swing Out Sister- Breakout
Auto De Fe- All Is Yellow Hot, Hot, Hot
The Cars- Drive

7-8
The Radio- Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Queen- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Elton John- I Guess That's Why The Call It The Blues
The Pretenfders- Don't Get Me Wrong
Foreigner- I Wanna Know What Love Is
Pet Shop Boys- Domino Dancing
Bruce Springsteen- Dancing In The Dark
Bob Marley- Redemption Song
Womack & Womack- Teardrops
Cactus World News- The Bridge
Jim Diamond- I Should've Known Better

8-9
Lloyd Cole & the Commotions- Brand New Friend
Elton John- I'm Still Standing
Queen- Radio GaGa
Laura Brannigan- Gloria
Depeche Mode- A Question of Lust
Kenny Loggins- Danger Zone
Van Halen- Jump
A-Ha- Hunting High and Low

9-10
Elton John- Tiny Dancer
Queen- I Want To Break Free
U2- I Will Follow
Frankie Goes To Hollywood- Two Tribes
Human League- Don't You Want Me
Simple Minds- Waterfront
Culture Club- Karma Chameleon
Paul Hardcastle- 19
Elton John- Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment