Thursday 24 March 2022

Playlist Thursday March 24th 2022

7-8
James Brown – The Boss
Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
Candi Staton – Young Hearts Run Free
Paul Simon – You Can Call Me Al
The Las – There She Goes
The Thrills – One Horse Town
Paul Brady – Crazy Dreams
Aztec Camera – Somewhere In My Heart
Daryl Hall & John Oates – She's Gone
Peter Gabriel – Sledgehammer

8-9
The Who – My Generation
Thin Lizzy – The Boys Are Back In Town
Steppenwolf – Born To Be Wild
Primal Scream – Movin' On Up
The Jam – That's Entertainment
Pretenders – Back On The Chain Gang
The Rolling Stones – Miss You
Roxy Music – More Than This

9-10
Edison Lighthouse – Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart
Carole King – I Feel The Earth Move
The Cardigans – Lovefool
4 Non Blondes – What's Up?
Hothouse Flowers – I Can See Clearly Now
Guns N’ Roses – Patience PLAYED!
Fleetwood Mac – Dreams
Eagle Eye Cherry – Save Tonight
The Weeknd – Blinding Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment