Friday 25 March 2022

Playlist Friday March 25th 2022

7-8
Squeeze – Cool For Cats
Joan Armatrading – Drop The Pilot
Derek & The Dominoes – Layla
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
Billy Ocean – When The Going Gets Tough
Kool & The Gang – Celebration
En Vogue - My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)
Otis Redding – Hard To Handle
James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good)
The Cars – Just What I Needed
A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

8-9
Solange – Losing You
KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
Glass Animals – Heat Waves
The Weeknd – Take My Breath
Stevie Wonder – Superstition
Deee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart
Madness – House Of Fun
Lady Gaga – Just Dance
Madonna – Ray Of Light
Lorde – Solar Power
Sophie Ellis Bextor – Murder On The Dancefloor

9-10
The Clash – Should I Stay Or Should I Go
The Undertones – Jimmy Jimmy
David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
Bryan Ferry – Let's Stick Together
Edwyn Collins – A Girl Like You
Donovan – Sunshine Superman
Bruce Springsteen – Glory Days
Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
Eagles – Hotel California
Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime
10cc – Dreadlock Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment