Thursday 20 February 2020

Playlist Thursday February 20th 2020

7-8
Hermitage Green - Golden Rule
Bruce Springsteen - Pay Me My Money Down
The Dead South - In Hell I'll Be in Good Company
Me Auld Flower - Get Out of California
De La Soul feat. Snoop Dogg - Pain
The Chats - Smoko
Lorde - Royals
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

8-9
Jim Croce - Walkin' Back to Georgia
Crystal Castles feat. Robert Smith - Not In Love
Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat
De La Soul - Magic Number
Fox Jaw - Sun Goes Sideways
Bebel Gilberto - So Nice (Summer Samba)
In Their Thousands - Acrasia

9-10
David Kitt - You Know What I Want To Know
Sun Shakers - What I'm Feeling
Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston
La Roux - Bulletproof
Bitch Falcon - Panther
Booker T & the MG's - Green Onions
The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
The Pogues - Misty Morning, Albert Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment