Monday 17 February 2020

Playlist Monday February 17th 2020

7-8
Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away
Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)
Fontaines D.C. - Boys in the Better Land
Declan O'Rourke - Galileo (Someone Like You)
De La Soul - Eye Know
Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep Mountain High
State Lights - Let You Go
Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me

8-9
The Clash - London Calling
Billie Eilish - No Time To Die
Fox Jaw - Sun Goes Sideways
DJ Shadow feat. De La Soul - Rocket Fuel
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
twenty one pilots - Heathens
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To Church
Soulé - Good Life

9-10
The Hot Sprockets - Soul Brother
All Tvvins - Darkest Ocean
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Kula Shaker - Govinda
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds feat. Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow
HAIM - Want You Back
AC/DC - Hells Bells
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment