Monday 11 February 2019

Playlist Monday February 11th 2019

7-8
Lee Marvin - Wandering Star
The Beta Band - Dry The Rain
Them ft. Van Morrison - Gloria

Myles Manley & the Little People - Gotta Get Out Of The Country
Marvin Gaye - If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
SOAK - Valentine Shmalentine
Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately

8-9
Marvin Gaye - This Love-Starved Heart Of Mine (It's Killing Me)
Melts - Echoes
The Killers - Midnight Show
Marvin Gaye - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
Gorilla Troubadour - Tom Cruise Does His Own Stunts
Rusangano Family - Soul Food
Soft Cell - Say Hello Wave Goodbye

9-10
Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends
The Cranberries - All Over Now
Public Image Ltd. - Rise
Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs
Pleasure Beach - Go
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Led Zeppelin - Dazed & Confused
Foals - Exits

No comments:

Post a Comment