Friday 8 February 2019

Playlist Friday February 8th 2019

7-8
Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Barry White - Let The Music Play
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Bush - Comedown
James Brown - The Payback
The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Lir - There Are More Things
Soft Cell - Tainted Love

8-9
Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby
Beck - Devil's Haircut
James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
The Saw Doctors - Joe Wall Broke My Heart
Ray Stevens - Erik The Awful
Glen Hansard - I'll Be You, Be Me

9-10
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Madness - Bed & Breakfast Man
PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder
The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
Soulé feat. C. Crane - Love Tonight
Rory Gallagher - Don't Start Me Talkin'
Barry White - Just The Way You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment