Wednesday 10 October 2018

Playlist Wednesday October 10th 2018

7-8
All Tvvins - Hell Of A Party
Boy George & Culture Club - Let Somebody Love You
Mattiel - Whites of Their Eyes
Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog
Tears For Fears - Mad World
The Doors - People Are Strange
Sinead O'Connor - Take Me To Church
Bitch Falcon - Prime Number
Jamie xx - Loud Places

8-9
Ibeyi - Ghosts
Kurt Vile - Loading Zones
Soak - Everybody Loves You
Dark Ocean Colors - My Barbara Closed The Doors
The Doors - The Mosquito
Sylvan Esso - Funeral Singers
Villagers - A Trick of the Light

9-10
Anna Calvi - Don't Beat the Girl out of My Boy
Arcade Fire - Modern Man
King Kong Company - Killswitch
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing
The Doors - Love Her Madly
The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
Charlie Parr - 1922 Blues
The 4 Of Us - Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment