Monday 15 October 2018

Playlist Monday October 15th 2018

7-8
Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Dire Straits - Calling Elvis
Arcade Fire - I Give You Power (feat. Mavis Staples)
Neil Young - Tired Eyes
Lana Del Rey - West Coast
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands
Ramones - Rock 'n' Roll high School

8-9
Camera Obscura - Forests & Sands
Nirvana - Dive
Pursued By Dogs - Swap Dimensions
Neil Young - Out On The Weekend
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
The Prodigy - Need Some1
Lisa O'Neill - Blackbird

9-10
St. Vincent - Saviour
Ian Dury & the Blockheads - Reasons To Be Cheerful
Ailie Blunnie - Beat Of Your Heart
Hozier - Shrike
Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around
Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You
Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You

No comments:

Post a Comment